Schedule a Quality Piano Tuning
In greater london
Enjoy Your Tuned Piano Today – From £60
Adrian Box Piano Tuner provides general maintenance, regular piano repairs, and expert piano tuner services throughout Greater London.
As one of London's most experienced piano tuners, Adrian Box is here to help. Whether you have an upright or grand piano, we can repair and restore any brand to its original condition in one quick visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the piano maintenance question you're looking for? Reach out to Adrian Box Piano Tuners directly.
- What kind of experience can I expect from my piano tuner?
- With training from some of the world's finest piano maintenance artists, you can be sure that your piano will be tuned to the highest standard. We have a team of professional pianists and technicians who are able to tune your piano to the highest possible standard–whether it's a brand new piano or a vintage model.
- How often should I tune my piano?
- To bring out the best of a piano's natural sound we recommend regular tunings of at least twice a year, even if the piano is not actively used. This will keep your musical instrument in top condition for any impromptu concerts or rehearsals.
- What do piano tuners do?
- Every piano is different and unique. We start by understanding your piano with an aim of cultivating your piano's natural sound. Depending on the condition of a piano it might require a basic tuning or a more complete cleaning and mechanical overhaul to fix imperfections like sticky keys.
- What does it mean for a piano to be in tune?
- Piano tuning is technically the act of adjusting the tension of the strings of an acoustic piano so that the musical intervals between strings produce a harmonious sound quality. There's more to tuning than the technical adjustments though; fine piano tuning requires an assessment of the vibration interaction among notes, which is different for every piano. Pianos are generally tuned a string at a time in relation to a fixed pitch which is usually the A note above middle C at 440 Hz.
- Are you doing piano tuning near me?
- Our team generally covers Central London for same day service.
This includes post codes:
- N (Finchley, Highbury, Highgate, Holloway, Muswell Hill, Tottenham, Whetstone)
- NW (Cricklewood, Hampstead, Willesden, Kentish Town)
- E (Bethnal Green, Hackney, Stratford, Walthamstow, Chingford)
- EC (Bishopsgate, Fleet, Fenchurch)
- SE (Brockley, Greenwich, Walworth, Dulwich, Abbey Wood)
- SW (Brixton, Clapham, Chelsea, Stockwell, Fulham, West Brompton)
- W (Acton, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Maida Hill, Kensington, Notting Hill, Hanwell)
- WC (Strand)